Saturday 19 September 2009

Moving to Leicester

In a couple of days I am going to continue my education in the University of Leicester . This is one of the top UK universities and was named University of the Year in the last Times Higher Education awards. It was also ranked 2nd in the last Student Satisfaction Rating in the National Survey and 2nd in the Business and management studies, which is very important to me since I will be taking the MSc in Management course.
I am very proud to be accepted in such a prestigious and inspiring institution. In the next year I will be staying at the university’s campus which is only on a 5 minute walking distance from the university (I can’t wait to get out the awful traffic of Sofia). Leicester is the first environment city so I expect it to be a nice place to live and study. I am going to post a little bit more about the University and the city when we arrive.
GO GO Foxes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment